Ellen Stumbo covers a wide variety of topics on disability and why it is important for every church to embrace disability.
I am equipped to speak on any topic you need me to cover, and have spoken in front of large and small groups over the past 13 years. One of my favorite aspects of speaking to different groups, is the opportunity I have to connect with people from all walks of life and hear their stories.
What you can expect when you hire me to speak:
- Prompt response to all of your emails and phone calls (including your initial inquiry).
- Personal consultation over the phone to find out the specific needs of your event.
- Your event’s promotion on my social media channels (including links to register when applicable).
- Detailed communication on the specific needs of your event.
- Customized teaching content that fits with the intention, theme or goal of your event.
- Professional head shots and media pieces with full publicity rights for your promotion (at no cost to you).
- Timeliness in my arrival to your event.
- Professional approach in communicating on stage and interacting with your staff and attendees.
I am available to speak at your church, conference, training, or seminar. Every presentation is tailored to meet your needs.
Frequent topics I have covered:
- Disability Awareness Sunday
- Disability Matters: Our Small Group Model
- Parenting Children With Disabilities
- Hope and Encouragement for Special Needs Parents
- The 5 Stages
- Creating a Vulnerable Community
- Church and Disability: What Does the Bible Say About Disability?
- Including Children With Disabilities In Your Children’s Ministry
- Disability Etiquette
- Starting a Disability Ministry
- Taking Care of You (for special needs parents)
- Finding Beauty In Your Brokenness
- God’s Goodness
- Not Alone: The Power of Being Vulnerable
- Small Group Model: Including Families and Individuals Impacted by Disability Using Your Small Groups