Perhaps your church is not ready to have a special needs ministry every Sunday, but what if your church could do something a few times a year? What about hosting a night of respite for parents of children impacted by disability?
Nathaniel’s Hope is dedicated to sharing hope with kids with special needs (VIP kids) and their families.
- Bringing hope and resources of encouragement to VIP kids and their families
- Providing practical assistance by offering free respite care for VIP kids
- Educating the community on how to be a Buddy to VIP kids and their families
- Equipping the community, especially churches, with opportunities, tools, training, and resources to reach out to VIP kids and their families
- Extending hope to VIP kids overseas
- Sharing hope with grieving families
(Kids with special needs are our VIPs. Buddies are friends of VIPs.)
Click HERE to learn more about the Buddy Break!